Thursday 20 August 2009

Out and about

First to Cropredy to look about, then Warrington for 2 nights, finally Shrewsbury. We visited Liverpool, but couldnt get on the tour because it was very busy and the parking was HORRIBLE! But I've promised myself another visit to see everything properly. Gotta love LIverpool!

The main focus of the trip was a visit to the QVC outlets, unfortunately this time I didnt get much craft stuff but we still managed to fill the car - I have a big car but boot and backseat were stuffed!

Once apon a time I lived in Shrewsbury, over 30 years ago, I wanted to try and find any places I knew back then and happily I found some and have photos too.

We also went to loads of Home Bargains and Cheshire Oaks Designer outlet - it was all fab! Had a great week end out and about with Laura, we had loads of laughs and a real good time.



I couldnt take scrapbooking with me so I took my current xstitch kit instead.
Also I took my crochet but didnt do any until i got home, I have just finished some little flowers to keep for a scrapbook layout. Here they are.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment