Thursday 30 July 2009

Memory Jar


Today I finished the memory jar, note book and souvenir box that i started on the Indigo Mill retreat. Yippee!!
Claire showed us her womderful jar at the retreat and i had to have one!
My mother is in her eighties and as she has five great grand-children i thought it would be nice to have some of her memories and likes, dislikes, and favourite things recorded. She has agreed to pull question or hint strips from the jar and write her thoughts in the notebook. I have included the souvenir box for little bits she has kept(theatre tickets etc)
I am planning to do my own one and hope this will start a family tradition, my daughter is very keen to follow, and i hope my sons will one day record something too.

1 comment:

  1. Roxy, that is absolutely beautiful, really is, I bet your mum is going to absolutely LOVE doing this. Such a great idea for a tradition for a family too.... I might have to borrow that. I'm now going to email the link to Claire so she can see how she inspires people!!! LOL
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete